Pia captures the essence of summer days and peaceful walks on the beach in this new series of paintings from her "Coastal" EXHIBITION June 2018. Keeping it local on Auckland's North Shore and the Bays that surround our Gallery in Birkenhead. What is your favourite place to walk, sit and contemplate our beautiful harbour?
- Acrylic and Indian Ink on canvas with edges (36 mm) painted white.
- 'Dinghy's at Little Shoal Bay' - 920 x 305 mm (1st Image)
- 'Tide out at Chelsea Bay Beach' - 920 x 305 mm (2nd Image)
- 'Feathered Friend's at Hinemoa Park' - 760 x 255 mm (3rd Image)
- 'Fish for dinner at Island Bay Wharf' - 760 x 255 mm (4th Image)
- 'Pied Shag at Kauri Point' 760 x 255 mm (5th Image)
- 'View from Northcote Point' - 305 x 100 mm (6th Image)